Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Sneak Peek

So here is a sneak peek at my 'craft room'.


Yeah, It's just a stool. I got it from the basement- since we moved we don't have the type of island that is used for seating/eating anymore. We left them all outside on the deck for a summer before taking them inside, so it's kinda beat up. I might sand it and then re-finish it but it might be more work than it's worth.


 While I was sorting through all my old crafting junk in my closet I found a circular braided/sewn 'rug' I started making when I was nine. I discovered that if I finished it it would be the size and shape needed to be a stool cover. I was going to crochet one anyway so this just save time. I worked all morning and finished it, but it doesn't exactly stay on (even with sewn in elastic) so just don't look at the bottom of the seat.... I tied it on. (sssshhhhhh!) Anyway, I'm trying to decide if it's too ugly to keep. It's kinda cool, and it is comfy, but I'm not sure if I like it. Comments??



2 comments: